The first treatment scientifically-tested and clinically proven to reduce cellulite, rid your body of diet and exercise resistant fat, and tighten and tone loose, sagging skin.
Lipomassage™, also referred to as Endermologie, is the first treatment scientifically-tested and clinically proven to reduce cellulite, rid your body of diet and exercise resistant fat, and tighten and tone loose, sagging skin. For over 20 years, Lipomassage™ has offered scientifically proven results with non-invasive procedures using 100% natural invigorating techniques. The most recent generation of Lipomassage™ body sculpting technology is the industry leader in more than 100 countries around the world for its unparalleled efficacy.
Lipomassage™ works by triggering lipolysis, which is the natural process of breaking down stored fat in the core of fat cells to diminish cellulite and reduce the size of your hips, thighs, stomach and buttocks. This breakdown of fat is caused by the activation of beta receptors which burn fat. Lipomassage™ optimizes the lipolysis by activating the beta receptors in all three layers of body fat. In stimulating the skin with Lipomassage™, fibroblasts (cells responsible for collagen and elastin production) are also stimulated which leads to an increased production of collagen and elastin resulting in improved skin firmness, tone and elasticity creating a slimmer and more sculpted silhouette.
Lipomassage™ is designed to fight especially resistant, trapped fat, which is typically retained in the thighs (including cellulite), hips, stomach, buttocks and knees. Where physical exercise indiscriminately burns calories in areas where fat energy is most plentiful, Lipomassage™ precisely targets and slims your problem areas, reshaping and re-contouring your body according to your desires. You will benefit most from Lipomassage if you are a woman who is……
- Active and has a well-balanced diet, but still retains fat in problem areas of the hips, thighs, saddlebags, stomach and buttocks.
- with a good metabolism, but among 90% of women suffering from cellulite.
- A fitness activist, exercising regularly, wishing to quickly achieve physique goals without losing your enthusiasm or feminine curves.
- On a weight loss diet hoping to sculpt your body while keeping skin firm.
- A happy new mother, hoping to quickly recover (and improve) your pre-pregnancy figure to be the prettiest mom ever.
- Concerned with your appearance, particularly post-liposuction, and want to smooth the liposuctioned areas to even out the skin’s surface and further contour your body.
- Menopausal and trying to stay healthy and fit despite hormonal fluctuations and weight gain in your waist, hips, back and arms.